- 0:11:00 – Opinews
- 0:33:57 – Feature – Dealing with Chinese suppliers & not getting screwed over
- 1:35:26 – When Shit Hit The Fan
Head over to facebook.com/taketraction.com to discuss this episode!
This week we’ve got a great few segments coming up for you:
In this week’s Opinews:
- Amazon Prime Day wrap up.
- Mall For Africa and DHL team up to bring the world a brand new African marketplace where you can buy artesanal products.
- Alibaba boosts its offline reach with a $2.2 billion investment in an advertising firm.
- H&M tests one-day delivery service.
- Media Markt gets sued for saying “product coming soon.”
In today’s feature we’ll be discussing our recent experience with Chinese suppliers and how we managed to avoid getting screwed over along the way. We’ll go over:
- How to find new suppliers.
- How to avoid getting spammed.
- How to reach out to suppliers for the first time and how to ask the right questions.
- How to work out if you’re talking with a manufacturer or a trader.
- How to use an inspection company to avoid unwanted issues upon delivery of goods
When Shit Hit The Fan
Here’s a brand new segment for you guys! Today we’ll be discussing failures. It’s important to talk about failures. We spend so much time hearing about the successes of others that we tend to forget that most successes are preceeded by massive failures. Today Cristian will be sharing a big failure of his that ultimately cost him 6 months of his life and a couple thousand euros.
Had a failure yourself? Come on, you know you have! Share it with us over at facebook.com/taketraction and we’ll read it out in next weeks show! Listening to this long after it was published? It doesn’t matter! Come and share anyway. We’d love to hear from you and share your story with our listeners.
Links and Resources:
- Amazon courses:
- Other links:
Please Help Us Out:
Our podcast content is free, but we just have one favour to ask: If you like the show then make sure to subscribe but most importantly, please leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcasts. You really have no idea how much it helps.