“It’s who we are that defines the business model we choose”
- 0:14:13 – Opinews
- 0:32:36 – How we nearly got screwed over in China this week
- 0:50:24 – Feature: Should you go all in on one business? Or should you have multiple businesses?
- 1:29:32 – Gameshow: The Price is Wrong
Head over to facebook.com/taketraction.com to discuss this episode!
This week we’ve got a great few segments coming up for you:
In this week’s Opinews:
- The EU is cracking down on US companies, issuing it’s biggest fine ever – $5bn… Mr Trump is not impressed.
- Ebay is trying to break into the Japanese market.
- Snapchat has had to quickly shut down its money exchange platform, Snapcash after it was used to sell erotic images.
Before jumping into the main feature today, we’ll be adding to last weeks feature, sharing a story of how we nearly lost $8000 and 4 months of our lives after a close shave with a Chinese freight forwarding company.
Then it’s time for today’s main feature: Should you go all in on one business? Or should you have multiple businesses?
We’ll be discussing the ins and outs of each business model to help you work out which one is right for you.
The Price is Wrong
Here’s a brand new segment for you guys! Tune in to hear about some of the weirdest things people have sold on ebay and see if Cristian can beat me in today’s gameshow.
Links and Resources:
- Niche Pursuits – Spencer Haws’ blog where he reports everything to do with his empire of small businesses that he runs. If you’re interested in building a portfolio of your own businesses, Spencer’s got some great content for you.
- Jungle Scout – Greg Mercer’s Amazon product scouting tool… one of his many businesses.
Please Help Us Out:
Our podcast content is free, but we just have one favour to ask: If you like the show then make sure to subscribe but most importantly, please leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcasts. You really have no idea how much it helps.