A short and punch round of Opinews for you today. Here are some of the things we’ve got lined up for you:
- The fastest growing startup in Europe is surprisingly an ecommerce store. And when you find out what they’re selling, it will make you realise that anything can be sold online now days.
- Ashton Kutcher is splashing the cash!
- We have an investment into a meat supplies company in the states. Sounds boring right? Well, their business model could be exactly what the meat industry needs for us to start reducing our carbon footprint, looking after our animals better and eating healthier meats.
- He’s also made a massive donation to the international favourite, Ellen DeGeneres. But it’s not just any old donation… it’s a cryptocurrency donation. What could this mean for cryptos?
- And lastly we’ve got a counter bid from Amazon to buy Flipkart. The war has well and truly begun!
Please Help Us Out:
Our podcast content is free, but we just have one favour to ask: If you like the show then make sure to subscribe but most importantly, please leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcasts. You really have no idea how much it helps.